Pracownik magazynowyDodaj do ulubionych
Green Cell is an idea created in 2013 as a response to the ever-growing demand for mobility. The team, originally founded by Paweł Ochyński wanted to create a brand, that will make our lives as easy as possible in a world dominated by mobile devices. From the very beginning, we have targeted Li-Ion technology as our specialization, and the first Green Cell branded products were laptop batteries and charges alongside with power banks.
We are enthusiasts of energy independence and the latest technological solutions, always taking advantage of them when setting a new quality in the consumer electronics industry. We create devices related to energy storage,
We are a Polish company.
We are opening our first warehouse in the UK on the 1st of October.
- Picking orders for shipment according to the shipping list
- Performing minor warehouse work
- Stacking of goods in the warehouse space
- Ability to work in a team
- Energetic and eager to work
- Basic computer and scanner skills
Nice to have:
- Qualifications for forklifts are welcome
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Knowlage of Polish language can be an asset
What we offer:
- You can participate in creating the future of the company
- Possibility to develop new structures
- We are open for negotiations of attractive bonus system